Sudoku is a very popular game enjoyed by people of all ages. There are many benefits of solving Sudoku puzzles.
• Improves memory
• Increases concentration.
• Teaches logical problem solving skills
• Helps children learn to spot patterns
• Gives children a sense of accomplishment by solving puzzles
This hands-on set of Sudoku puzzles is an excellent starting point for learning how to solve more complex puzzles, including those with numbers instead of bears. Students use bear counters to solve the puzzles. These puzzles start out easy and increase in difficulty. Once the student understands the rules for solving Sudoku puzzles, these puzzles may be completed independently. For durability, copy the puzzles on white cardstock and laminate.
Included in this set are all items included in Bear Sudoku Puzzles Set 1 and Set 2, if purchased separately:
• 24 Full-Color 4x4 Sudoku puzzle masters
• 24 Full-Color 6x6 Sudoku puzzle masters
• Direction pages that may be posted in a center
• Answer keys
• Full-Color paper bear counters masters
• Individual progress chart black-line master
• Completion certificate masters (color and black-line)
All designs and images are the creative property of Mary Kay Erben. They should not be altered, resold, shared, or used to create new clip art. This product was designed to be used for a single classroom. If you are interested in using this artwork for TpT products, contact me at email@example.com.
The font used is CC Sweet Emma in CCFonts-Vol.2 by Cara Carroll. Check out her TpT Store.
Want to be the first to know about my sales and freebies? Then Follow Me! All of my products are 25% off for the first 24-48 hours. Be the first to know about my new products by following my store!
* Click on the green star at the top of my page to become a follower !