This is a great pack for school use in a Christian school or home use during the Christmas season that helps us focus on the TRUE meaning of Christmas.
Activities in this Pack Include:
- Memorize and recite Luke 2:8-14 at your family’s Christmas
- Act Out Luke 2:8-14
- Do a puppet show (students write the script)
- Make a triangle diorama illustrating Luke 2:8-14 (pop-ups included)
- Make a doll of one of the characters in Luke 2:8-14
- Play Nativity Pictionary
- Play Nativity Charades
- Write marriage vows for Mary and Joseph
- Create a journal “written by” Mary or Joseph
- Write a heartfelt prayer from the perspective of Mary
- Write a song about the Christmas story
- Write an acrostic poem with Nativity written down the page
- Play "Hide and Seek Jesus"
- Gifts to Jesus from Us
- 25 More Great Ideas to do with Your Class or Family for Christmas
Please check out my other Christmas Products:
- Christmas Scripture- Handwriting, Illustration, & Memorization of Luke 2:8-14
- Christmas Themed Fractions!
- Winter Graphs
- Christmas Graphs
Visit my blog: www.AlphabetObsessed.com