Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Please note: The materials in this resource are the same ones included in the LK Teacher Club Membership. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these. Thank you!
Why Hands-On Learning?
It’s simple. Hands-on learning activates kids’ brains. Research has proven this time and time again. Therefore, I am delighted to announce the newest resource in the “hands-on” series: The Hands-On Grammar Bundle. When complete, this grammar bundle will be chock-full of over 1,000 pages of interactive, rigorous, and fun resources to help your students become grammar gurus!
What Grammar Skills are covered in the bundle?
- Nouns: 8+ noun activities
- Verbs: 8+ verb activities
- Adjectives: 8+ adjective activities
- A Noun, Verb, and Adjective Review: 8+ activities
- Contractions: 5+ activities
- Compound Words: 5+ activities
- Punctuation and Capitalization: 3+ activities
- Plural Nouns: 3+ activities
- Homophones: 5+ activities
- Proper Nouns: 3+ activities
- Articles: 3+ activities
- Quotations: 3+ activities
- Commas in a Series: 3+ activities
- Complete Sentences: 3+ activities
- ed, ing: 3+ activities
- Adverbs: 3+ activities
- Prepositions: 3+ activities
- Subject/Verb Agreement: 3+ activities
- Synonyms and Antonyms: 3+ activities
- Pronouns: 3+ activities
- Possessive Nouns: 3+ activities
Please download the Preview to see SOME of the noun activities! I hope you are as excited about this bundle as I am. Thank you so much.
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!