Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging math centers for Spring? Included in this bundle you'll find a ton of fun hands on math activities. There are differentiated activities for both addition and subtraction. Some other skills covered are time (to the hour and half hour), and graphing! These standards are co$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way for students to students to practice time to the hour and half hour? Your students will LOVE playing these time games while learning valuable skills! This fun spring themed resource gives you everything you need for a jam packed hands on time unit! Included in this resource you'll find a roll a clock game, spin and cover, multiple build your own clock activities, and of course a cute craft! There are over 40 pages of fun for your kiddos! They will have a blast learning about time in hands on ways. Take a look at the preview for some more in depth details of what's included!
INCLUDED IN RESOURCE:
- Multiple Build Your Own Clock Activities
- Flower Clock Craft
- What Time is it? Class Activity
- Telling Time Bingo
- "Egg" Citing Matching Activity
- Musical Clocks
- Roll A' Clock
- Spin and Cover
OTHER RESOURCES TO LOVE:
- Telling Time Write the Room
- Digital Escape Room Addition and Subtraction Within 20
- Digital Exit Tickets - First Grade Math Standards
- Hands On Math Activities
- Math Boom Cards
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️