Make letter learning playful with this bundle of hands-on alphabet worksheets
. Students can hole punch, bingo dot, glue and stamp while they work on letter recognition and identification skills. They’re perfect for a literacy center, or for giving each child the letters in their name.
The following four resources are included in this big bundle of alphabet worksheets:
Glue Dot Letter Worksheets
– Combine glue practice with letter learning! Students squeeze a dot of glue on each black dot within the letters and picture. Then, they search the bottom section for those letters and cover them with glue too.
Dot Dabber Letter Worksheets
– Find the letters, and then connect the dots (see photo)
Hole Punch Letter Worksheets
– Each letter page cuts apart into 5 engaging hole punching activities.
Stamp Marker Letter Worksheets
– Perfectly sized guides for stamp markers or similarly sized mini-stamps.
All but the dot dabber set provide practice with both uppercase and lowercase letters. Many of the phonics pictures are the same across resources. See individual product descriptions on the links above for full details and photos.
❤️ This bundle saves you money! You get 4 resources for less than the price of 3 of them bought individually!
❤️ Did you already buy one of the items in this bundle?
- if you bought it within the past year, Teachers Pay Teachers will refund its purchase price if you buy the bundle! Just contact customer support after your purchase.
TIP FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!