Five math centers for common core practice! I use these in my Kindergarten classroom and my students love them!
These centers include work with numerals. If you are looking for centers to build one to one and number sense before introducing numerals please see Hands On Quantities
in my TPT shop.
- Playdoh ten frame mats for numbers 1-9
- Show Me Mats for numbers 1-10 (demonstrate the number using counting bears, counters, unifix or linking cubes, tally marks, base ten units, tiles, dice, and a number line)
- Highways numbers 0-10 with ten frame image so students know what number they are tracing!
- 10 car parking garages for numbers 1-10
- 4 part puzzles for numbers 0-10 (shows number using base ten units or rod, number word, numeral, and ten frame)