108 Hands-On Fry SIGHT WORDS
108 Sight Word Flash Cards to help your students with word recognition, phonological awareness, and to read common high-frequency words.
There are many fun ways to use these 108 mini sight word flash cards.
Literacy, Learn & Fun with these 108 Sight Words Flash Cards. Each has the little monster figure. Here are some of the fun ways these sight word flash cards can be used:
1. Flip-A-Card Game – Student flips a card and says the word. If it is correct he keeps the card. OR
2. Card-In-Basket Game - Teacher puts cards in a basket. Student pulls 3 to 6 cards and puts them in ABC order. OR
3. For 2nd grade students, for example, teacher may have them pull cards and make a sentence. OR
4. Have a Spelling Bee with ‘little’ prizes or rewards
5. Use as word Wall
6. Parent-student home study
Copy on card stock and cut out. Cards will last much longer, if laminated.
Thank you for viewing my products
Pearlena Wallace, PhD
Apple House Learning℠