Hands-On Spring Activities for Kindergarten | Math and Literacy Centers
Your students will have a ton of fun with these hands-on spring activities for kindergarten! Including both math and literacy spring-themed activities, they make the perfect addition for your kindergarten spring centers. This bundle contains over 50 hands-on math and literacy activities including matching games, puzzles and clip cards. The target skills for each activity range from development of fine motor skills to recognizing initial sounds and number matching, ensuring there are appropriately challenging activities for learners of all abilities. For a detailed look at all hands-on spring activities included in this resource, please see the preview above.
⭐ This printable is also part of the following bundles:
- Kindergarten Math and Literacy Centers MEGA Bundle
The 29 activities included in this bundle are:
Spring Literacy Centers for Kindergarten:
- A-Z Letter Sequence Puzzles - Spring Themed
- Alphabet Match-up
- Build a Spring Sentence
- Butterfly Word Search
- Clip Cards - Color Wheels
- Differentiated Writing Center
- Handwriting - Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards
- Literacy Clip Cards (with clipart)
- Literacy Clip Cards (with real photos)
- Literacy Mystery Puzzles
- Middle Sounds Vowel Sorting
- Rhyming Caterpillar
- Spring CVC Word Mat
- Spring Dough Mats
- Spring Icons Rainbow Color Wheels
- Spring Mazes
- Vocabulary - Spring Activities with real photos
- Vocabulary - Spring Things with real photos
Spring Math Centers for Kindergarten:
- 1-20 Number Sequence Puzzles - Spring Themed
- 2D Shape Puzzles
- Addition and Subtraction Hands-On Mats
- Graphing Activity - Roll and Graph
- Math Clip Cards (14 Sets)
- Math Mystery Puzzles
- Measurement Mats (2 Sets)
- Number Match-up
- Sort by Size
- Ten Frames Centers
How to use: Hands-On Spring Activities for Kindergarten
The center activities are best used when printed on cardstock and/or laminated. You can choose to implement these centers in an independent way or use them with small-groups.
The printables can be used to strengthen students’ fine motor skills and are perfect for exploration during morning work. Alternatively, the printables can be used to supplement your kindergarten literacy and math centers.
Here's what my happy customers are saying about this resource:
“I bought the winter bundle and my student loved all of the activities I prepped. So of course I had to buy the spring-themed one. No surprise but they still love the activities.”
If you like this resource, I'd love to hear from you!
Earn yourself TpT credits for future purchases by leaving a review of this product. Your feedback is important to me and is greatly appreciated.
For more kindergarten learning center activities, check out:
You may also like these related articles on my blog:
Are you following The Chatty Kinder?
Be sure to and never miss a new resource.
You can also follow me on Instagram .