Hands on Magic E activities | Digital and Printable
PreK - 3rd, Homeschool
Silent E words or the Magic E are imperative when teaching phonics and develpoing strong literacy skills. This Magic E bundle has it all!
- Magic E words: Coloured & BW. Cut them out and use them at your writing centers, write the room activities and sorting. There are also BW versions where kids can colour in the words.
- Short and long vowels: Cut & paste A, E, I, O, U short and long vowels.
- Say it, Trace it, Write it
- Color the magic E letters and fill in the blank
- Magic E review- trace, write, and write sentences.
- Spin it & write it: kids can spin the wheel and write the words that it falls on.
- Magic Bingo: There’s 2 versions of this: Picture version and word version
- Rhyming: Kids match the words that rhyme
- Task Cards: Using these task cards, kids can fill in the blank. You can preview these task cards HERE ($3 value)
- BOOM Cards: this is an online Digital Resource that can be used anywhere with the internet! Preview them HERE! ($3)
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.