36 fun science activities
In Hands-on science, students conduct experiments, investigate, design and make, construct craft, cook, role-play and more! With each fun blackline master activity they are gaining understanding of essential scientific concepts and learning new skills.
Integrated easily into any primary science program, Hands-on science gives students the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the world around them and engage in collaborative, fun learning that makes science interesting and exciting!
36 fun, student-oriented, hands-on activities that promote enthusiasm for and curiosity about science
popular topics taken from the four main strands of science education
literacy frameworks linking science with language
detailed teachers notes, including:
– motivational lesson starters;
– easy to understand explanations of scientific concepts;
– step-by-step instructions;
– additional activities to reinforce and apply the concepts learned; and
– assessment opportunities and proforma.
glossary of all scientific terms