Handwashing, Hygiene and Cleaning Schedules & Visuals for Special Education
Not Grade Specific
What educators are saying
I love the simplicity but thorough nature of this resource. We've laminated it and put it next to all of our classroom sinks. Thank you!
These visual task analyses and checklists are great to support students with handwashing, cleaning and hygiene in the classroom. These are great for students in elementary school or students with disabilities.
PRINTABLE MATERIALS INCLUDED IN PDF FORMAT:
- Handwashing schedule poster
- Variety of 3 handwashing task analyses (with a variety of text options) for sinks that need to be turned off/ on
- Variety of 3 handwashing task analyses (with a variety of text options) for automatic sinks
- Table/ desk cleaning schedule poster
- Variety of 6 table cleaning task analyses (with a variety of text options) for cleaning with spray cleaner
- Variety of 3 table cleaning task analyses (with a variety of text options) for cleaning with wipes
- Visual for using a timer for handwashing (timer not included but a link to where you can purchase the time is)
- Visuals for wearing masks correctly
- Clean & dirty labels
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.