Handwriting practice that your students will LOVE! Get all the best of Print Path for your Grade level at a great discount! UPDATED YEARLY Kindergarten handwriting skills for writing fluency MegaBundle, 30% off when purchased in this bundle.
1. CAPITALS FIRST! Book one. A best seller, 4/4 ★★★★, 474 ratings and counting. Capital letters are made with lines and curves and are the perfect way to begin instruction so that your children learn to start letter formations at the top. Print Path letter font is compatible with *Handwriting Without Tears font & materials but allows your children to learn formations on the three-lined paper they are most likely to encounter.
2. CAPITALS FIRST! Book two. Perfect to supplement your instruction or to send home for homework.
3. Numbers Next. A best seller, 4/4 ★★★★, 132 ratings and counting. Number writing instruction worksheets: #s 0-20. Print Path’s Gray-boxes and Go-dots that provide simple visual cues to enhance success. Path of movement directions to aid in explicit instruction of formations. Song lyrics are included to help auditory and musical learning-style kids learn formations.
4. Traceable Calendar 2018-2019. Blank and Traceable Calendars for easy print and go, no prep worksheets -- 3 types to scaffold & differentiate learning. Counting and numerical awareness. Number fluency. Calendar skills. Number writing. Secular and multicultural images appropriate for public or private schools, or home-schools. Kid friendly start and finish. Fun graphics! Calendars are updated on a yearly basis in June.
5. Lowercase at Last!: Book One. A bestseller, 4/4 ★★★★, 591 ratings and counting. Handwriting instruction, initial sounds, and phonetic word practice for kindergarten or first grade. Upgrade your printing instruction to include research-based best practices with this Occupational Therapist designed practice book and teacher’s guide. Letters are grouped and sequenced so that children use skills they already have to learn new letters. Provide integrated practice for initial sounds and CVC word writing. Each letter grouping gives you three pages so that you can provide adequate instruction and practice before moving on to the next letters. Letters are reviewed at the end of each of the 5 units - the perfect time for progress monitoring. Effective handwriting instruction involves more than providing dashed-line alphabetical-order worksheets to your students!
6. Lowercase at Last!: Books Two & Three. Part one: Sequence that corresponds with Lowercase At Last so this product could be sent home as individual handwriting practice homework sheets as you are teaching! Part two: Designed as a Tier II, or Tier III intervention tool to help target specific skills that support legibility.
7. Lowercase Letter Formation Posters. Features:
• Go-dots clearly indicate to children where each letter starts.
• Groups are organized by handwriting instruction order using a motor-learning based sequence.
• Group names help children learn and recall correct letter formations.
• Lowercase letter formation guide.
• Path of Movement directions.
8. BONUS FILE: Alphabet Posters: Handwriting Without Tears Style Font on 3-lines. In order to keep the price low on this Kindergarten Handwriting Bundle, I have included these Alphabet Wall Cards as a bonus file!
In total you receive a 38% discount when purchasing this bundle.
* Print Path uses its own font that more closely resembles Handwriting Without Tears than Zaner-Bloser or D'Nealian. Letters have a vertical alignment, they do not push off the writing line, and it is visually evident that most lowercase letters are made with single strokes. Print Path uses traditional 3-lined primary paper and has its own distinct curriculum with scope, sequence, visual cues, verbal path of movement language, and multisensory methods. If you are looking for the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum follow this link.
**************************** Teacher Testimonials ****************
✪ This is all you need to teach handwriting! Well worth the money spent!
✪ Love the shadow boxes to encourage proper letter size, without providing dashed letters every time. Love the "stops" for checking letter formation. Working well.
✪ So excited to use this with my homeschooler. It is the perfect combination of what I have wanted for a long time HWT style, but with 3 lines :)
✪ Great product. Thanks a lot! I have learned so much about the proper way to teach handwriting. I am very grateful to have found this product.
✪ FANTASTIC alternative to expensive handwriting programs!
✪ I have been struggling with finding a handwriting and phonics system that work together. Love that this resource does a great job of incorporating both! I look forward to using this for many years with my Kinders!
✪ Thank you for a great quality product. I wanted to incorporate a handwriting program in my class but didn't want to spend the money on fancy textbooks or wait the weeks to receive it. This was exactly what I was looking for!
✪ I can't begin to express how much this has livened up our handwriting practice. I am so glad I bought the bundle because this is a terrific addition to the program we teach in our district. Thanks for the quick and thorough answer to my question.
✪ This has been such a huge help to my kinder kids! I've already noticed a big improvement in some of their handwriting, and we're only halfway through the Capitals First packet. Thank you for the great resource!
Freebies and Discounts!
Follow my store Print Path OT on TeachersPayTeachers.com to stay updated on discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted at up to 50% for the first 24 hours.
Comments... Love 'Em!!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me to continually improve Print Path products. If you download this product, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment. If you are not entirely satisfied with a resource that you have purchased, please email me, info@PrintPath.org. Thanks!!
You can print unlimited copies for you and your students. However, you may not distribute copies to friends or fellow teachers.