Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- I have bundled together over 120 resources that I developed over the past 10 years. Based on my 29 years of clinical experience, I chose these tried-and-true tools for school-based or private practice pediatric OTs working in a variety of settings, including virtual, in-home, clinic-based, and schoo$349.00$556.82Save $207.82
Occupational Therapy, Special Education and Homeschool MegaBundle, 30% off when purchased in this bundle. Handwriting instruction superstars!
Print Path's innovations include Go-Dots, Gray-Boxes, and Simple Arrows that inform rather than confusing learners. Best practices include research-based methods incorporating the application of developmental and motor learning theories to benefit your struggling learners.
Get all the best of Print Path for your multi-leveled interventions at a great discount!
1. 15 Literacy Centers -Readiness Skills for identifying and constructing letters.
2. Preschool Handwriting: Supported Writing of CAPITAL Letters -Readiness Skills for identifying and constructing numbers.
3. Beginning Number Writing: NUMBER FORMATIONS 0-9 - Color pages for dry erase centers and black and white worksheets.
4. CAPITALS FIRST! Book One - Instruction. A best seller with over 380 ★★★★ ratings and counting.
5. CAPITALS FIRST! Book Two - Review. Perfect to supplement your instruction or to send home for homework.
6. Beginning Number Writing: NUMBER FORMATIONS 0-9 - Color pages for dry erase centers and black and white worksheets.
7. NUMBER WRITING: Explicit Instruction -Number writing instruction worksheets: #s 0-20.
8. Kindergarten: Lowercase at Last! Book One - Instruction. My number 1 best seller with over 445 ★★★★ ratings and counting.
9. Lowercase at Last!: Book Two and Three - Review. This includes the lowercase letter formation posters.
10. 1st Grade: Winged Writers Automaticity of Handwriting.
11. Traceable & Blank Monthly Student Calendars: 3-sets for 2019-2020 [FREE UPDATES] -3 types to scaffold & differentiate learning.
12. 2nd Grade Handwriting Instruction and Handwriting Practice: HWT STYLE FONT - Teach your students to apply the typically unspoken rules of handwriting.
13. 3rd to 5th Grade: Raise the Roof - Handwriting Conventions & Refinement.
14. Alphabet Posters: Handwriting Without Tears Style Font on 3-lines – used to promote phonics development, letter identification, and proper letter formation.
15. Bonus File Letter Formation Posters: Letters sorted by groups.
Print Path uses its own font that more closely resembles Handwriting Without Tears than Zaner-Bloser or D'Nealian. Letters have a vertical alignment, they do not push off the writing line, and it is visually evident that lowercase letters are mostly made with single strokes. Print Path has its own distinct curriculum with scope, sequence, visual cues, verbal path of movement language, and multisensory methods. If you are looking for the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum follow this link.
Many teachers, therapists, and schools use Print Path products as their primary stand-alone handwriting curriculum. Some teachers and therapists purchase Print Path products to extend instruction after using either a Zaner-Bloser style or a HWT curriculum. Other teachers and therapists use PrintPath to help transition children from using the HWT two-lined paper to a more standard three-lined primary paper. If you have any questions please feel free to email me! email@example.com
This product can assist school based Occupational Therapists in supporting Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
************************** Teacher Testimonials! *******************
⁍ SO MUCH MATERIAL! Thank you. The seller also responds quickly to answer questions.
⁍ I use this with Special Education students and found great success utilizing this during instruction. I like that it has the teacher's instructions as well as packets (if you choose to print it as a book) for students. Wonderful resource to practice handwriting!
⁍ Amazing!! Using for my daughter in KG and students of mine who all need OT and handwriting help, but we just don't have any where I live. I love that I can help my own child and those in my fourth grade classroom as well. It's hard to find products that can cover such a wide range. Thank you!
⁍ This is so comprehensive! Thank you so much!
⁍ This is a great and affordable resource! I needed the Capitals First for my pre-k students but I also work with others in K-4th grade (I'm an OT) so this resource will come in handy across the board! I specifically like how the images you have in the CAPITALS FIRST practice book are familiar images, such as stop signs and other road signs. Also, there is sufficient color to the pages but it isn't excessive. So many writing pages are overstimulating these days. Ok this is turning into a novel! :) Thanks so much for putting this together!!!
⁍ This is my second year using this program and I love it!
⁍ I like the progression of skills in this bundle. We have used D'Nealian in our system. But this year have been using this bundle to fix up some messy writing I have this year!
⁍ I am really impressed with this bundle. I have only used the first Lowercase book so far, but it's been very high quality. The language is easy to use consistently and will be helpful to share with parents. I've used HWT in the past and wanted something with three lines this year. This was the perfect fit for what I wanted and will really benefit my classroom.
⁍ Wow! This is definitely a MEGA BUNDLE!!! So many things to do!! Soooo many! Thank you for making this! Months of materials in here!