Handwriting: Lowercase Letter Formation Posters
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Back to School Classroom Starter Set with 10 resources: $23 Value, 50% DISCOUNT☞ Word Wall: Ready to Print and Post. Includes 50 or 100 high frequency words, and two size options. ☞ Handwriting Without Tears –style, Alphabet Wall Cards. Three sets printed in portrait and landscape. ☞ LowePrice $11.99Original Price $23.06Save $11.07
- Handwriting practice that your students will LOVE! Get all the best of Print Path for your Grade level at a great discount! UPDATED YEARLY Kindergarten handwriting skills for writing fluency MegaBundle, 30% off when purchased in this bundle. 1. CAPITALS FIRST! Book one. A best seller, 4/4 ★★★★,Price $18.55Original Price $26.50Save $7.95
- I have bundled together over 120 resources that I developed over the past 10 years. Based on my 29 years of clinical experience, I chose these tried-and-true tools for school-based or private practice pediatric OTs working in a variety of settings, including virtual, in-home, clinic-based, and schooPrice $355.99Original Price $568.81Save $212.82
• Go-dots clearly indicate to children where each letter starts.
• Groups are organized by handwriting instruction order using a motor-learning based sequence.
• Group names help children learn and recall correct letter formations.
• Lowercase letter formation guide.
• Path of Movement directions.
Print Path letter font is a single-stroke vertical manuscript that is compatible with either a Zaner-Bloser or Handwriting Without Tears HWT style font and supports your children in learning formations on the three-lined paper they are most likely to encounter.
* Sheets can be used as tracing cards for a handwriting station. Children can finger-trace, use dry-erase on laminated sheets, or the teacher can provide clear gel bags for finger-tracing.
* Sheets can be combined to make five groups and used as classroom posters to aid in handwriting instruction and skills.
* Personal size: All groups on one page for individual students at desk.
FILE 1 Landscape. Posters can be printed on nine pieces of 8.5” x 11” card-stock in either color or black & white.
FILE 2 & 3 Portrait. Posters can be printed on five pieces of 11”x17” or 9 pieces of 8.5” x 11” card-stock in either color or black & white.
FILE 4 Portrait. Both large and small size for individual student use.
For utilization of other research based best practices for handwriting instruction, you may be interested in this sequence of handwriting instruction:
Capitals First!: Book One [PreSchool / Kindergarten]
Capitals First!: Book Two [PreSchool / Kindergarten]
Numbers Next Bundle [PreSchool]
Numbers Next Practice Book [Kindergarten]
Lowercase at Last!: Book One [Kindergarten/ First Grade]
Lowercase at Last!: Book Two [Kindergarten/ First Grade]
Winged Writers [First Grade / Second Grade]
Second Grade Scores or Handwriting Superstars [Second - Third Grade]
Raise the Roof [Third – Fifth Grade]
If you are interested in explicit teaching of handwriting skills you might want to look at CAPITALS FIRST! and Lowercase at Last! or multiple other ELA and math materials that support life long legible and automatic handwriting skills @ my store Print Path.
Lowercase Letter Formation Posters are included with the Winged Writers Bundle .
✿ LOVE these large visual reminders! Great for posting in the room! Thank you!
✿ Great handwriting support for all kids. Thanks!
✿ Really appreciate the visuals and little sayings to go with...very helpful
✿ I incorporated into my Occupational Therapy interventions and RtI program!
✿ These posters are great for reinforcing correct letter formation!
✿ Very nicely done. Thank you
✿ I love having the posters so that the students can use as a resource! I teach them to be independent and where to find answers to their questions!
✿ This has been a huge help! Thanks.
✿ Great for practice in centers and also posting on the wall
✿ These cards are a very handy tool to have around when using Handwriting Without Tears. My students and I reference them often.
***********************Thanks for your kind words!***********************