** 20 Pages of Daily Thematic Writing - March
** Monthly Themes
** Simple Sentences for Daily Handwriting Practice
** Cute layout and fun graphics to keep students engaged
** Also Can be used as Mini Reading Passages for Beginners
** Good for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade
** Please look at the preview for details and samples!**
Topics include: green, St. Patrick's Day, leprechauns, lion and lamb, rain, fly a kit, sunny day, rainbow, umbrella, green eggs and ham, reading, books, frog, spring
These worksheets are an easy and effective way for your students to practice handwriting. Each page has three sentences for students to trace, read, and write on their own. If you have higher level students, use the "star words" as a simple vocab skill practice as well.
20 Pages of simple sentences for one month of daily handwriting practice.
The format is simple and easy to use so students can use them independently
after being introduced to the format.
1. TRACE (and read) the sentences.
2. Read and WRITE the sentences
3. STAR WORDS : on the upper right hand corner is the "star words" box. These are focus words (thematic vocab, sight, or high frequency) which are in the sentences.
4. BONUS : As a bonus, students can write their own sentences using at least one of the star words.
Ways to use:
* Send these home with students for more practice with parents
* Homework packet
* Guided Reading
* Improve Reading Fluency
* Group Lessons
* Literacy Centers
* Individual Work
* ESL, EFL, ELL
* Sight Words Activities
* Kindergarten, Preschool, First Grade, K-2 Activity
* Morning Work
* Early Finishers