Monkeys, giraffes, ducks, oh my! Handwriting instruction is an essential part of teaching our primary kiddos to become good (and legible) and writers! This resource includes a variety of engaging activities to teach, motivate and reinforce handwriting instruction for your classroom!
Included in this pack...
- Posters describing the three types of letters (giraffe, monkey and duck) - in color and printer friendly b/w!
- Ideas for kinesthetic spelling throughout the year
- Ways to implement in the classroom
- Two letter Sorts - Students distinguish between the different types of letters. One letter sort is differentiated!
- Color and b/w BRAG TAGS to celebrate letter formation mastery!
- Ideas to keep kids motivated and engaged through handwriting instruction
- Handwriting Mats (color and b/w) to use with dry erase markers or playdoh
- Letter Tracing Mats (you can keep this in a station to reinforce throughout the year.. add sand and you will have a winning sensory friendly station!)
- SIX practice pages for students to apply what they have been taught!
Check out the preview! Reinforcing the standard of writing can be a fun experience. Feel free to email me with questions.
FB: Duguid for First