Handwriting can be frustrating and difficult for children to master, especially those with ADHD, autism or other learning difficulties. This screener provides an overview of a students handwriting ability which can be used to plan interventions, make adjustments for the student in the classroom working with their identified strengths, or as a pre/post screener to measure the effectiveness of an intervention.
You can buy with confidence from Tiny Tackers Therapy, knowing that all of our resources are created by Pediatric Occupational Therapists with the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to ensure resources are developmentally appropriate for students and based on research evidence.
This pack includes;
- Scoring information - how to determine if a letter is legible?
- Scoring guide - allows you to record if letters are legible, formed correctly, reversed, whether the child could write the letter from memory of if they needed assistance to remember the letter, whether they omitted the letter etc
- Lowercase letter record table
- Capital letter record table
- Number 0-10 record table
- Additional section to write notes/observations
- Final scoring table allowing you to record the number of letters legible, total number legibility %, lower case letters legible, lower case legibility %, capital letters legible, capital letter legibility %, overall letters legible, overall letter legibility %
The total form is only 2 pages, so you can print it double sided (one sheet in total) and not have to carry around huge booklets to screen/assess each child.
Check out my other products:
Brain breaks/Movement breaks
10 week emotion reguation group program
Classrom brain break/strategy Cards
Emotion Regulation Youtube Video List
Emotion Bingo Classroom Pack (20 Individual Cards)
Emotion Regulation Workbook - Elementary School "Me and My Emotions"
Hand Dominance Table/Classroom Visual - FREEBIE
Scissor Practice: Beginner/Kindergarten - Nursey Rhyme Theme
Handwriting Practice: Letter formation
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you’ll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
© 2018 Tiny Tackers Therapy
This product is to be used by the buyer only for his or her classroom.
You are not permitted to resell, distribute, or claim this product as your own.
Please direct others interested in using these resource back to the original source (this page). Multiple licenses can be purchased if you wish to share with other teachers.