Are you looking for a fun way to motivate your class to improve their handwriting and letter formation?
This set includes:
• 24 monthly handwriting sheets
• 12 sheets feature 6-7 letters followed by a line
• 12 sheets feature the alphabet grid followed by 4 lines
• cover sheet for the handwriting book
• each sheet features the name of the month and thematic clipart for the month.
• 2 practice sheets – an uppercase sheet and lowercase sheet
You can use these sheets to:
• Create a book to document each student's handwriting growth over the year!
• Each month they will try to complete a handwriting sheet independently. It will be difficult at first, but they will be amazed at how quickly they can achieve this goal as the months go by!
• At the end of the year staple the book together, starting with the
first sheet and ending with the last sheet they completed. Your students and their families will love seeing their growth throughout the year!
Ways to implement:
• morning work
• independent literacy center work
• place inside sheet protectors and use with dry erase markers to review in math centers
• timed race – who can complete the sheet first? Set a timer and see who can correctly finish the letters the quickest!
Please see the preview file for more information and a closer look at this resource.
Looking for other monthly resources?