Handwriting Practice Sheets by Starting Point! Very simple handwriting sheets where a student copies the letters. Students are cued where to START the letter. Created by Jan McCleskey, MA, OTR The Fine Motor Store, and owner of The Handwriting Clinic. This is a series of worksheets that we use at the clinic, with students who have learned to write letters, but need some reminders about writing letters in the writing lines. This is a quick, creative approach - the paper cues to student where to put the pencil down to start the letter.
1. letters that start on the middle divider (irnmpjvwxyz)
2. letters that start on the top line (lthbk)
3. letters that start like a circle letter (oadgqcs)
4. outlaw letters e and f (do not start like the other letters, they are unique)
Fun, quick worksheets. Perfect for some extra practice for students in class or in therapy!
Tips for Customer:
Become a follower of The Fine Motor Store for news of sales, freebies and new products:
• Click on the green star next to The Fine Motor Store logo. You will receive email updates about this store!
Earn TPT credit toward future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Please click on the Provide Feedback button to give a quick rating and short comment for your purchases. You earn TPT credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I always read and appreciate customer feedback!
My Teacher's Pay Teachers store:
The Fine Motor Store
THANK YOU for visiting The Fine Motor Store!