I am rather picky when it comes to handwriting practice for my little Kindergartners. I want something that is quick and easy, but will also target many of our reading and writing skills.
So, I decided to create my own worksheets! Each letter has two pages, and I usually make copies so they are front/back.
Each letter comes with:
- Uppercase letter practice
- Lowercase letter practice
- Sight word & CVC word practice
- Sentence writing practice
- Black/white clip art for studentsto add color
Thank you in advance for your feedback! :)