Perfect for use for handwriting homework tasks or extra activities within class once work has been completed.
I create and use these worksheets with my classes, not only to develop handwriting skills, but also;
- Worksheets have been set smaller than usual print handwriting sheets to encourage reduction in writing size for younger students
- Students can try sounding out potentially new vocabulary as they write
- Gives an example of sentence forming
- Recognisable lyrics mean the student becomes keen to figure out what they are writing
- Can also be used alongside playing the song in question
- Each sheet features a colouring image also as a reward for completing the sheet
I use these sheets with 4 to 6 year olds in a TEFL environment however I have teacher friends who have used them with older students with the same sucesses.