This 144 page handwriting teacher resource was developed to provide students with practice printing all uppercase and lowercase letters. It contains a collection of classroom tested resources designed to help you meet the diverse needs of the young learners you teach. The original cover of this resource was redesigned on 8-20-15, though the contents remain unchanged.
With purchase of this digital download, you will receive the following:
1. A detailed contents page;
2. Information pages for the teacher;
3. Materials and suggestions for a multisensory approach to teaching handwriting;
4. A detailed lesson plan based on lessons taught in my own classroom;
5. Printing models in several formats for home and school;
6. A 10 ½ foot long wall display containing the uppercase and lowercase letters in large format for student reference with assembly instructions;
7. A stick figure poster for modeling letters that touch the headline, waistline, and foot line;
8. 52 uppercase and lowercase printable practice sheets; and
9. A set of printable pages to make a practice booklet for each student – Great for independent use in a handwriting center or for additional practice at home.
Check out my downloadable preview for a closer look at the contents of this resource.
If you purchase this product, please leave a fair rating and a brief comment. Kindly purchase additional licenses for the number of additional users (if you plan to share this with others).
“Follow me” for an alert when a new paid or free resource has been added to my store. You will also receive a message from me when I am having a sale.
If you have questions or find any errors please send me a note through the ASK A QUESTION tab on my store page. I promise a prompt response and appreciate the opportunity to correct any errors to ensure you receive a quality product.