These 26 self-checking puzzles help students to match up a letter with the formation directions. These are inspired by Handwriting Without Tears program and are a great supplement to the curriculum!
Special features of these puzzle cards:
* Each letter card has the Handwriting Without Tears style "smiley face" to help students identify where to start their letter. It will also help guide them to match up the letter with the right directions.
* Students match up the letter with the formation directions. These directions are from the HWT program.
* Directions are student-friendly and complete with cute clipart!
* Cards are SELF-CHECKING! If you choose, these cards have a tab that folds over on the back so students can check their answers. Yay for student independence!
Use these as a handwriting center, morning work tub, or small group instruction.
Love Handwriting Without Tears? Check out these coordinating Letter group posters!
1) Frog Jump Capitals
- 8 posters (F, E, D, P, B, R, N, M)
2) Starting Corner Capitals
- 9 posters (H, K, L, U, V, W, X, Y, Z)
3) Center Starting Capitals
- 9 posters (C, O, Q, G, S, A, I, T, J)
4) Magic C Letters
- 6 posters (c, o, a, d, g, q)
5) Diver Lowercase Letters
- 6 posters (p, r, n, m, h, b)
These products follow the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum and are intended to supplement the program. These are in no way endorsed by HWT. Please follow this link to purchase the HWT curriculum: https://www.lwtears.com/hwt