The items that you will find are some forms that I have used to organize my year. I am providing the following items in this bundle:
1. ARC Form- How many of you team teach and have to go to Special Education meetings and give input on your students. This form was created for those teachers that work with other teacher so they can get their teammates input.
2. Parent Contact Form- This form was created to help you document any contact with your parents.
3. Sixth Grade Memory Book- This was a sixth grade memory book but could be used for any grade. We used this is for an end of the year party for the kids that did not get yearbooks.
4. Social Studies Star Award- This is a social studies award that I created for our awards ceremony. We were on a tight budget so we bought cardstock to put this on.
5. Student Assignment Form- I used this for students that were absent.
6. Weekly Behavior Sheet- I created this for the upcoming school year. I am going to have my students fill in the top of the sheet with any issues or behaviors that may have happened for the week on Thursday. Then I complete the teacher comment section and add any behavior issues on Friday. I will be sending this home in my children's Parent Communication folders on Friday. The parent will need to sign and return the sheet.
If you have any problems downloading follow the right click, save target as and they should open.