These half-slips make it easy to record scores
and see who hasn't turned in an assignment
or who was absent!
WORD and PDF
HOW TO USE
1) Change the Subject and Period #. (Reading Period 1)
2)Type or print in student names on both sides.
3) Color code classes or subjects by running on colored paper. (celestial blue-science, cosmic orange-reading, etc.)
4) Cut sheets apart. Our district has a production center that will cut and glue them together so I have these in colorful pads.
5) Record scores on these half sheets as you grade a stack of papers.
• Attach the grade slip to the stack of papers with a bulldog clip and record the scores on your computer.
• Papers are now ready to be returned and you have a hard copy (half slip) reminder on whose assignment is missing!