This product is also available in my ELA Game Bundle
. Check it out - it's a great deal!
Attached are two Hangman templates I created for my classes. I use this activity for a short partner motivational review game. This works for any type of vocabulary words - English Language Arts, other content area, spelling words, etc. And it helps make reviewing fun.
Zipped folder contains two templates for hangman one with four boxes and one with six boxes - depending on the time allotted.
English Language Arts
If you like this resource, be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Teaching & Motivating Teens
Visit My Pinterest :)
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone "The Masks" Lesson
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Language (Grammar, etc.)
Parallel Structure: Five Day Mini-Lessons