Also included in
- Coloring pages are a great way to teach children about history and historical figures! This bundle combines all of the coloring and activity pages that I have uploaded to TpT into one convenient purchase. Remember, TpT policy states that if you bought any of these separately (before you buy the bun$10.00$20.00Save $10.00
Make learning about Hans Christian Andersen fun! These coloring and activity book pages are perfect for children in preschool and older.
In this download, there are five pages:
- Biography page with description of Hans Christian Andersen and his major contributions in simple language.
- Beautiful full-page coloring sheet with Andersen sitting down to write The Little Mermaid.
- Drawing activity with a model and a grid to help children draw a duckling.
- Maze activity to help the Ugly Duckling find his Mother Duck.
- Word search activity with words related to Hans Christian Andersen such as duckling, mermaid, poem, and queen.
Overall, this package has everything you need to structure a lesson about Hans Christian Andersen with young children.
Other Coloring and Activity Book Pages:
If you like my products and would like to be notified of new releases, please click "Follow" under my Store Name (ThinkPsych) on the right hand side of the page.
If you purchase this product, you are eligible to receive free TpT credits to use on future purchases if you leave feedback! I also greatly appreciate any feedback on my products so I can keep improving. Here are instructions on how to leave feedback:
Hover your mouse over "My TpT," and select "My Purchases."
- Under the title of each resource is a green "Provide Feedback" link.
- Click the link to go to the "Comments and Ratings" section of the resource's page.
- Fill out the feedback form completely (you must assign a grade to all six categories and leave a written comment.)
- Click "Send" to submit.
Copyright Notice: By purchasing this product, you are allowed to download and print it for noncommercial individual use. This file and finished product is copyright protected and is not to be shared with other educators or resold. You may share unlimited copies with your students.