These resources are geared toward second and third graders and would be a great addition to any fairytale unit. These activities take your learners through the classic fairytale Hansel and Gretel with a focus on the story elements of fairytales.
- Anchor Chart pieces covering the 4 story elements
- Vocabulary words from Hansel and Gretel and differentiated vocabulary activities (answer keys included)
- Character Flashcards with pictures
- A differentiated Interactive Reading Activity, which could accompany a read aloud or independent reading.
- Character Description Activities (answer keys included)
- Story Picture Sequencing in black and white & in color. Also includes an answer key.
- Graphic Organizers/Story Maps
I have made the Hansel and Gretel Story Sequencing with Pictures available by itself. Check out the Hansel and Gretel Sequencing resource in my store by clicking here
Interested in other sequencing activities? Have a look at these Fairytale sequencing products in my store:
-The Three Billy Goats Gruff Sequencing
-Little Red Riding Hood Sequencing
-The Princess and the Pea Sequencing
-Goldilocks and the Three Bears Sequencing
-Jack and the Beanstalk Sequencing