Hanukkah: AB Pattern Fun for Hanukkah - This colorful Hanukkah-Themed AB Pattern product provides loads of opportunities for your students to learn and practice the important recognition and creation skills.
Ideas and Ways To Use This Paper
- Use these activities with small groups.
- Use the materials with the whole class.
- Use the materials in a math center.
This packet includes the following:
- 29 Pages
- 6 - Pattern: Cut and Paste To Finish the Pattern Pages
- 1 - Page of Pictures from Which to Select for the Cut and Paste
- 5 - What Comes Next: Circle What Comes Next In the Pattern
- 3 - What Color? (Color the Picture to Make It What Should Come Next)
- 1 - Present Your Own AB Pattern (Color the presents to make your own AB pattern)
- 6 - Full Page Pictures To Make It Easy To See When Demonstrating an AB Pattern to a Group
- 6 Pages of ¼ Page Cards to Sort By Color, Size, & Shape
- Patterns Based on Shape, Color, Size, and Position
Other materials that you might want to check out:
If you are looking for more materials, please check out my store at:
Thank You For Purchasing From Planning Success!