Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Hanukkah themed adapted book is a great way for students to work on learning about Hanukkah and being able to match the image symbol to the correct page.
This adapted book comes in both col and b/w option for your printing preference. This adapted book will be a great addition to your Winter or Hanukkah unit.
This is a great way to encourage students to pay close attention to detail and to become more familiar with sentence structure and symbols.
The images included are;
• Israel Flag
• Star of David
• Cut out, laminate and bind each of the pages together to make this into a book.
• Cut out and laminate each of the individual symbols.
• Print and laminate the base board (last page in PDF file)
• Put velcro onto the blank boxes on the pages in the adapted book and onto the back of the symbols. Also put velcro onto the base board.
• Store symbols on the base board. When students work their way through the book they will choose the symbol that they need from the base board and then put it onto the page in the adapted book.
The vocabulary is suitable for American or British classrooms. (Color, Colour etc.)
Click below to find:
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!