Hanukkah Bear Craft Read Aloud and Activities | Hanukkah Activities
Also included in
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with the books Making a Friend, Hanukkah Bear, The Snowy Day, Olive the Other Reindeer, The Wish Tree, Stick Man, A Hat for Mrs. Goldman, and Tough Cookie: A Christmas Story. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their knowPrice $20.00Original Price $32.00Save $12.00
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with some of the best picture books for the primary classroom. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their depth of knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around each book's unique theme.This bundPrice $210.00Original Price $420.00Save $210.00
Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the book Hanukkah Bear by Eric A. Kimmel. Students will love the read aloud and be able to apply their knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around the book's theme of generosity.
Hanukkah Bear Interactive Read Aloud and Activities is a lesson plan for an interactive read aloud and writing activities for Hanukkah Bear by Eric A. Kimmel. Please note that the book is not included in this resource.
This interactive read aloud resource is included in the December Interactive Read Alouds Bundle.
The interactive read aloud lesson plan is a one-page formatted lesson plan. It has a story synopsis to read as you introduce the book, interactive questions to read before, during, and after the story, the theme of the story, vocabulary words, and reading/writing/think aloud extensions to work on after the read aloud.
The interactive questions are also formatted for sticky notes so that you can place them throughout the book for your read aloud. Simply print the sticky note template, cover with sticky notes, and reprint the interactive question sticky notes.
Included in this download is:
- lesson plan format template
- interactive lesson plan for Hanukkah Bear by Eric A. Kimmel
- sticky note template
- interactive question sticky notes
- differentiated writing prompts and paper
- story maps
- coloring pages for story sequencing
- Google Slides™ templates
- mini-book for story sequencing
- bear craft in color and black-and-white
More December Interactive Read Alouds:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Below each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺