This DIY printable Hanukkah countdown calendar is a quick and easy project that will keep your kids engaged in the days leading up to Hanukkah.
You will received a full color AND a blank coloring version of this countdown with your purchase!
This chart features sufganiyot, a dreidel, gelt, and a menorah, with the words:
eight bright nights
more days till
festival of lights
****Please note that this is not a physical item that will be mailed to you, it is a digital file only.****
This printable includes: the main poster featuring the black cat on one page, and the countdown wheel on the second page.
You will need the following to assemble this chart:
- The ability to open and print letter-size (8.5" x 11") PDF files
- Paper for printing. I recommend heavy cardstock
- (Optional) The ability to laminate your printed sheets
- Scissors or an X-acto/craft knife to cut a small square out of the main sheet, and to cut a large circle out of the second sheet
- A needle or sharp tool to make a small hole for the brad and the hanging string
- A brad to fasten your pages together
- String to hang your finished chart
Assembly instructions are included with the file, but of course I am here to help if you have any questions!
W H A T * W I L L * I * R E C E I V E ?
This is an instant digital download of the Hanukkah Countdown Chart.
You will receive access to a high-resolution PDFs once you purchase this item. If you do not receive access the files, please send me a message so I can get them to you.
This printable includes two standard letter-sized 8.5" x 11" pages, both PDFs.
T E R M S
Due to the digital nature of this item, there are no refunds on this purchase. You cannot return this item or receive a refund after the file has been sent to you. Your purchase constitutes agreement to these terms.
File is for personal use only. Please do not share this digital file with anyone or reproduce this artwork in any form. Print as many copies of this item as you'd like for personal or classroom use.