These Hanukkah themed vocabulary cards are a fun way for students to learn Hanukkah vocabulary words
and concepts. It is important that students see vocabulary words repeatedly before they internalize them, and these cards offer the perfect opportunity for practice! Visuals are especially helpful for English Language Learners
, special needs students and young learners. Students will enjoy learning Hanukkah vocabulary with these fun and practical vocabulary cards
, simply laminate them and use them again and again! They can be used in whole group or small group instruction and make a great addition to Literacy and Writing Centers. I hope that you will enjoy this product, and look forward to adding more vocabulary cards that can be used in your classroom.
The vocabulary cards feature nine Hanukkah themed vocabulary words.
Includes 5 sets of Vocabulary cards:
1. Cards with pictures and words
2. Cards with pictures only
3. Cards with words only
4. Cards with words that students can trace (laminate and use dry erase markers again and again!)
5. Cards with space for students to illustrate the words (the cards can be laminated after the students illustrate them and be used as a student or class set of vocabulary words.)
You may also be interested in the ESL/ENL Hanukkah Vocabulary Activities
includes one set of these vocabulary cards (with pictures and words – the others are only available in this product) and many other Hanukkah themed vocabulary activities.
Copyright © 2016 Three Leaf Clover Teacher Resources. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Design and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.
If you are interested in my products please look for the follow near the top of any page within my store and click it to follow me!
- How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Thank you for your feedback, I hope that you find my products useful and enjoyable.
Join me on Pinterest!
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here.