This packet includes:
1. "Happy 100th Day" banner - individual banner pieces for each letter, blue background with green polka dots, also includes blue and green solid colored triangles to place in between letters
2. Cupcake toppers - There are four different styles. Backs are included. You can use a scallop punch to make more decorative or just use the square template.
3. Flags - Four different colors, fold in half and place on small decorative sticks
4. Candy kisses labels - use a 3/4" circle punch and glue onto the bottoms of candy
5. Water bottle covers - Use a circle punch, fold on the dotted line, and place over water bottles
6. Water bottle labels - Cut out labels, Peel water bottle sticker off. Use clear adhesive packing tape, place water label on tape , then adhere to water bottle.
7. Transformation - Transform the number 100 into something. Try to draw a one of a kind idea. Everyone may think of eye glasses, what could you think of that no one else will?
8. Writing - I would want 100 ___, I would not want 100 ___. There is also space for illustrations.
9. Brainstorming sheet - Think of various words to describe being in school 100 days.