I created these super CUTE Happy Birthday Cup Labels a couple of years ago. My firsties absolutely LOVE getting their fun birthday cup on their special day!
***See the list of materials needed on my thumbnail!***
Here is how I assemble my cups:
1. put candy in the bottom of the cup (Fill about half of the cup.)
2. add white crinkle stuffing on top (This looks like whipped cream.)
3. put the lid on and stick a red tootsie pop in the hole (This looks like a cherry on top.)
4. stick a birthday pencil in the hole (This looks like a straw.)
5. tie a happy birthday label to the pencil with fun ribbon (I print my labels on white cardstock and laminate them first.)
This FREE printable includes the following pages:
*2 Preview Pages
*4 boy labels
*4 girl labels
By downloading this packet, you can print & copy the pages for your classroom or home. You are not permitted to distribute, share, or claim this packet as your own.
Thanks so much for stopping by my store...I truly appreciate your support and kind words!
Think Happy. Be Happy.