Happy Birthday Cupcakes
Happy Birthday Cupcakes are part of my circle time routine. Each birthday cupcake has the month printed in both English and Spanish. Attached to each cupcake are the candles programmed with each students’ name and birthday. I use the birthday cupcake in the following ways:
• Reciting the months of the year
• Counting how many months are in a year
• Birthday recognition
The picture is a representation of the Happy Birthday Cupcakes contained in this packet. ONE NOTE: I changed the graphics on October, November, December, and June. The graphics are the same concept but I am able to use the new graphics commercially. Also, the month of June’s icing is blue to go with a beach theme. April has an additional graphic and is colored various shades of blue to represent rain.
The packet contains the following:
• (12) Birthday Cupcakes. One for each month of the year. Months’ name in English and Spanish.
• (14) Blank Candles to write students’ names and birthdates on.
• (14) Editable Candles to type students’ information using Adobe Acrobat.
• It is suggested to print all pieces on card stock and laminate for durability. Actual size for each Birthday Cupcake is approximately 8” x 10.5”
• The individual candles for students’ names are (14) to a page and can be printed (2) ways. I created an Adobe Form for the individual candles where you can type the name of your student directly on the candle. The form is set up to AUTO so it will shrink large names to fit on the candle. The second way is to simply print the individual candles names onto card stock, laminate for durability, and then write individual students’ names. Laminated the candles BEFORE you write students’ information. Then, then if you need to change a student’s information, simply use a dry erase marker and scribble over the permanent marker, then wipe clean. This saves both time and money!