Want a fun new way to display the birthdays of the students in your class?! Here's a new product for you. It's a colourful and fun way to display the different birthdays around your classroom. Of course, the way you display it, is up to you. But here are some ideas:
1. You can simply use sticky tack or staple them to the wall or bulletin board.
2. Clip them on a string across the room like the bunting in the preview.
The product includes:
- An ice cream cone, labeled with the name of each month
- A variety of different coloured scoops with a space to write the students name on each. You can stack them however you’d like ontop of the coordinating cone of their birthday.
1. Cut out each cone and ice cream scoop
2. Write the students names on each scoop and stack them according to the month of their birth date.
3. Display however you wish!
Please leave any feedback! Thank you so much for purchasing my product. Visit my store to locate the French version of this product as well, or click the link below: