This is a cute activity pack containing Preschool and Kindergarten level activities that children can do on their birthday. Perfect for the whole class to do together or you can use it for a home party.
The Birthday Party Pack contains 15 pages:
- What Comes Next- a pattern matching game. Children follow a pattern and then find a picture from the next page to cut and paste.
- Count and Write – number practice. Counting the items and writing the correct number.
- I Spy – counting and identify different shapes and items.
- 3 pages of scissor practice for some hand eye coordination. Cut along the line till you reach the object.
- Say it Dot it Alphabet game: Practice the ABCs by saying a letter then dotting it with a marker or cross it out with a pencil.
- Find similar objects – identify similar and different pictures.
- Trace along the lines. 3 pages with 3 different levels of tracing fun.
- Write your story: writing practice. Help your kindergartener write their birthday story.
- Make your own puzzle. A picture puzzle to cut out and arrange.
- Labels: As a bonus, I have included some labels that can be used on books or as gift tags for presents.
- Matching Memory Game. Print these on card-stock to make play cards