Let’s talk about our birthdays.
This is a very funny and interesting activity to do with the whole class.
*This is a letter size document (8.5"X11")
1. Print and cut the pages 6 and 7 from the the Power point file. (color or black and White).
2. Place the circle with the title “Feliz Cumpleaños” on top and the circle with the months on the bottom.
3. There is a little dot on the first page. With a cutter open a hole in both circles. (Be very careful)
4. Get a brad to hold these 2 circles.
5. The teacher can ask one of the students in class about his/her birthday date:
Teacher: ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños?
Juanita: Mi cumpleaños el 13 de julio.
6. Then you have to write this information in the “months” circle. Just write the number and the name: 13 / Juanita.
7. You can also integrate this activity with “Family Members”, days of the week, months of the year, numbers, etc.
8. Students can go around the classroom asking their classmates about the date of their birthdays.
I HOPE YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS ENJOY THIS HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACTIVITY.