Happy Desk coloring pages are editable so that you can customize them for your needs!
* 2 Editable Powerpoint Files (ready-made + Blank)
* 5 different Characters in total (4 Monsters + Monsters in School Bus)
* Pages include left-positioned and right-positioned characters
1. READY Made Pages: 10 in all
2. BLANK Pages: 10 in all
*Editable: Add in your own name, class info, or student names onto the pages to make them memorable and special. Plus, since these are editable, you can make your own creations for other areas of your lessons or class.
Ideas for use:
1. Happy Desk: The name comes from having these sitting on student's desks as they come into class. We all know mornings can be slow and groggy --> the worst!! I found that students brightened up to see cute and fun coloring sheets greet them as they sat down. Good moods = smooth mornings! Everyone smiles, hence the name "Happy Desk"!
2. First Day of School: Great Back to School Starter Activity or teacher-saver for when you're busy readying for the first day. Also, students like to color these and take them home as a keep-sake
3. Introducing Lessons for the Day / Starter Activity : Great way to introduce a topic and get things rolling!
4. Morning Work
5. Binder and Journal Covers
6. Wrap-up the Day: Happy Desks in the morning and happy desks in the afternoon! You can finish the day off with these coloring pages. Students will have fun and teachers can relax. Students can color and take them home to remind them or show parents what they learned that day.
Thank you and happy teaching!