☆☆☆ Let's play "Happy Families" with the parts of the house!
7 families with 6 cards house-related in each family
- "In the bedroom" - blue family : bunk beds / double bed / mirror / wardrobe / alarm clock / lamp
- "In the kitchen" - red family : fridge / dishwasher / oven / sink / kettle / microwave
- "In the living room" - green family : bookshelf / fireplace /TV set / armchair / rug / sofa
- "In the dining room" - yellow family : dresser / chair / wine glass / sideboard / table / tumbler
- "In the bathroom" - gray family: bath / shower / towel rack / shampoo / toothpaste / toilet
- "In the garage" - pink family : tools / broom / car / wheelbarrow / bike / workbench
- "In the garden" - purple family: gate / swing / tre / lawnmower / doghouse / barbecue
A recap chart for your students to write all the words is included.
You will also get a back option.
Rules added + all the pictures at the bottom of each card to make it easier to play the game.
- Happy Families : jobs
- Happy Families : House
- Happy families : transparent words
- Happy families : culture
- Happy families : festivities
SAVE MONEY with the Bundle - Happy families
You might also like :
- At home
- Puzzle: Parts of the House
- Find the one ! House (set 1) + flashcards
- Find the one ! House (set 2) + flashcards
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.