Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.87 MB | 9 pages
This printable pack is designed for a child that is admitted to a hospital, rehab or health facility.
- Binder Cover & Binder Spine Label (to keep medical documents organized)
- Health Record (to keep track of medicines taken, progression, exercises, daily rating, etc.)
- Thank You Poster (put up in patient's room)
- Never Give Up Poster
- Try Your Best Poster
- Doctor's Bag Gum Envelope Printable (awesome school nurse gift)
- Thank You Message/Label for Gum
- Doctor's Bag Envelope & Medicine Pill Thank You Card
I recently posted that my dad is in a care home right now due to a stroke. I made these printables for him and thought that they might come in handy for others too. The nurses and staff at my dad's care home really love all the posters. And let me tell you the health record helps out a lot because the nurses are always changing/rotating shifts so they don't know if my dad took certain medications during the previous shift. The thank you gum packs are a small thank you gift because I know how hard the nurses work and they are always so kind to my dad and family. :)