Happy Holidays from Around the World! Daily XMAS A to Z World Geography Hunt by Annie Sauriol
Through this piece of curriculum, students will experience a global journey while learning about 25 languages, continents, countries, country locations, and the four hemispheres--All with a holiday theme!
This is a great way to celebrate the holidays in your room, especially if you are like me and have a situation where we dont just focus on Christmas!
Children will travel around the world while learning the phrase, "Happy Holidays" in different languages!
This file includes:
• 25 “Happy Holidays” with location (hemispheres, continents and countries) and language details for the teacher.
• Ready -made student pages with “Happy Holidays” written in. Students fill in hemisphere, continent, country, and language.
• Ready -made student pages with a blank “Happy Holidays” so they can write it in on their own. Students fill in hemisphere, continent, country, and language.
• 3 Labeled and unlabeled World Maps for student use
• Choice Menu Tasks
• Answer Key
• How I use this in MY classroom
My students seem to really enjoy this and I have seen growth with understanding and feeling comfortable with maps and atlases! This is definitely a highlight of the day for many!
I hope you and your students will too! :-)