Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.97 MB | 12 pages
Set of meaningful, goal setting activities to start the New Year right in your classroom. This pack includes:
1. A trifold brochure that gives students a chance to reflect on 2016 by drawing their favorite moments and writing all of their favorites (food, movie, book, subject, song). Students will also look forward to 2017 by making goals for the upcoming year, making a resolution, and thinking of new things to try in the upcoming year.
2. A poster for students to complete and color gives students a chance to create a custom poster with goals for the upcoming year.
3. A choice of two buntings makes a great classroom decoration for the New Year. Students can draw a picture of themselves in the New Year as well as set goals for the upcoming year.
4. Creating a New Year's resolution with and without a QR code.
5. New Year's cards to write about the upcoming year. Could be used for students or for notes from teacher to students.
This is a great way to discuss goal setting while also reflecting on the best parts of the past year.
Thank you for visiting my store! Click on the green star to follow me and receive updates of new products.