This 170 page unit packed with activities for a Kindergarten or First Grade classroom that are perfect to use with your class as you ring in the New Year!! Grab some popular books and enjoy working on these activities with your students!
Students will be engaged in these activities for at least two weeks! Students will be participating in whole group, small group, and center activities! I have also included a few games and activities that would work perfectly with parent volunteers!
The activities in this unit have been made for teacher ease and include common core standards listed for each activity and built in differentiation!!
Literacy Activities Included-
- Uppercase, Lowercase, and Sound Sort
- Sight Word Game (100 Fry Words Included)
- Uppercase Letter Game
- Lowercase Letter Game
- CVC Word Mats (use with letter tiles)
- Sight Word Scramble with recording sheet
- CVC Words with Letter Cards with recording sheet
- Beginning Sound Alphabet Match
- CVC Words ABC Order with Recording Sheet
- Long and Short Vowel Sort With Recording sheet
- CVC Word Family Sort with recording sheet
- Write the Room Beginning Sound with recording sheet
- Write the Room CVC words with recording sheet
- Write the Room Letters and Sight Words with recording sheets
- Uppercase Letter Spinner with 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Lowercase Letter Spinner with 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Sight Word Spinner with 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Roll and Cover
- Stack and Build
- Numbers 1-20 Sequencing with 2 recording sheets for differentiation
- Decomposing Numbers 1-5 with recording sheet
- Ten Frame Match 1-20
- Addition Practice with 10 frame and manipulatives
- Subtraction Practice with 10 frame and manipulatives
- What Comes Before? What Comes After?
- 20 Frames- A counting activity
- What Comes Next?... A counting on activity with recording sheet
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!