Happy New Year! This product contains 7 quick New Year-themed writing and math activities that have been updated for 2016. The reflection sheet helps students make resolutions for the new year while thinking back on the old year. The writing and math activities can be easily dropped into your center rotations that first week back to school. You could use them for morning work, or just for early finishers.
- Writing: New Year Reflection Sheet
- Writing / Spelling: New Year Words ABC Order
- Math: Solve for the missing digits. (change unknown and start unknown)
- Math: 4 Word problems & recording sheet (will need 2 sheets per student)
- New Year Words Secret Code
- Writing Prompt
- Mini-book about New Year’s traditions in other countries for students to read and illustrate.
No cutting or laminating required! Just duplicate copies for your students and you’re ready to go! Answer keys are included.
Please download the preview to get a closer look at these new year activities.
Please note: If you purchased this product last year, just go to “My Purchases” and download it again to get the updated version!
Check out these other products from Time4Teaching:
Scoot for Words With Multiple Meanings
Commas For Kids PowerPoint
Hoppin' Homophones: To-Too-Two and There-Their-They're
Writing Center: Creative Writing Prompts and Story Starters
Stay up-to-date about my store!
If you’d like to know when I post new activities or have a sale, look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click “follow me.”