This is an addition game that can be used during math centers or stations. The object is to match your spider with an addition problem on it to the answer on the web. Great way to practice adding through 20.
• Place spiders in a pile face down.
• Youngest player goes first
• Spin the spinner
• Take the number of spiders from the pile you land on: 1, 2, or 3.
• If you do not land on a number follow directions you landed on either lose a turn or put one spider back.
• Solve the math problem on the spider. Do you have the answer on your web? IF you do place the spider on the correct spot on the web. If you don’t have the answer on your web put the spider on the bottom of the pile.
• First person to fill their web is the winner!
Assembly is quick and easy. Photographs are included to help aid understanding of assembly.