This is a packet to go along with the book Happy St. Patrick’s Day Clifford! by Norman Bridwell. The packet includes comprehension questions and sight words. It includes a making connections and inferring activities. Please view my preview to see all activities. All activities are hassle free and just need to be cut and laminated (if desired).
I use this as one of my 15 minute morning centers with students that have special needs. We use the same book for one week and rotate the activities. These can easily be done as literacy centers in general education lower elementary rooms (k-2).
Social Story about parades is included. The short social story is perfect for students with autism or cognitive impairments.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Clifford!
• Activity Explanation
• Comprehension Questions (12 questions)
• Sight Words (Two Levels with 6 cards each)
• Sight Word Puzzles (Two Levels)
• Sight Word Memory Game (Two Levels)
• Two Writing/Drawing Prompts
• Summarizing Worksheet
• Making Connections Cards (6 questions)
• Inferring Cards (5 Questions with an explanation card)
• Sequencing Activity (Just Words but Two Levels)
• Comprehension Sort (Just Words)
• Comprehension Game: Putting it all together
• A Social story about going to parades
• A short story about St. Patrick’s Day
*** Check preview for more details on each individual activity!