In this unit, students will imagine what it would be like to be a leprechaun. After writing about it, they will use a photograph to make themselves into a leprechaun.
* Additional writing paper is included...
* If I found a pot of gold...
* blank paper for your own starter
* Writing pages in both handwriting lines and regular lines
* This is a small portion of a greater "If I Were A" unit... where students imagine what it is like to be a variety of things (pilgrims, fairy godmothers, holiday elves) that can be used throughout the year.