Looking for a unique behavior management strategy for your classroom? This could be your answer! Happy sticks combines positive reinforcement with a tangible item and earn time throughout the school day. I will be using the Positive Reinforcement Pocket Chart by Carson Dellosa for my name tags and storage of sticks. Students place the stick in their pocket when earned. At break time we will count our sticks. Depending on the number of sticks a student has, they can earn different items. The more sticks the "better" the earn.
Included in this pack:
- Title for pocket chart/display area
- Editable name tags for pocket chart/display area (3x3)
- Earn display posters 2 different ways with 3 possible formats
- Earn clip chart: students clip their name on the spot they earned (2 different clip chart versions available)
- Cards for incorporating sticks with a color clip chart.
- Editable name tags for clothespins for clip chart
- Boardmaker images for possible earn ideas (2x2)
- Blank earn cards (2x2) to fill in with your own choices (editable)
to read more about how I use this in my classroom. (Updated post as of 7/2014)
Please let me know if you have any questions about this item before you purchase it! Thank you!